Thering McCarley is a dynamic team of experienced attorneys in the Frisco area. The range of legal services the team provides is a combined value during your litigation process. Focusing on areas of law like personal injury, wrongful death, employment, medical malpractice and bankruptcy law in Frisco, McKinney and Allen Texas.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?

So you may be asking yourself, I think I may have sustained an injury but do I need to call a personal injury?

A personal injury provides legal representation for injury claims. These claims can be for physical or psychological injuries due to the negligence or wrong doing of another. Typically, personal injury attorneys are well versed and experience in the area known as tort law. Tort law includes civil wrongs and economic or non-economic damages to a person's reputation, rights or personal property.

Although personal injury lawyers typically handle cases that deal with tort law they can handle most cases. If you have experienced a work injury, automobile or other accidents, defective products, medical mistakes and slip and fall accidents. If you have experienced any of these types of injuries be sure to call your local personal injury attorney.

1 comment:

  1. Because of this article. Now I know that I really should hire a personal attorney. All the reasons I think is in my situation. I am glad to have this.

    Illinois Workers Comp

    ReplyDelete